Woden, ACT 24 hour gym
101 Hindmarsh Drive
Woden, ACT 2606
For a limited time only, in conjunction with Anytime Fitness' 12 Week Challenge, Anytime Fitness is offer a 12 week membership. Call today for more details on 62816258.
valid through: july 2014
TMake July the start of something new with Anytime Fitness' 12 Week Challenge starting from $129 includes; an Anytime singlet, ticket to Anytime Canberra's Gala Dinner & a bootcamp with Shannan Ponton
valid through: july 2014
club at a glance
anywhere club access
adaptive motion trainers
Hi I'm Elspeth. I'm excited to join the Anytime Fitness team, to help you reach your goals. I am interested in volleyball and enjoy training in the gym. If you need some motivation or want a chat come and see me and I'll be happy to help out!
Anytime Fitness Woden is moving location!
We are excited to announce that we will be moving to a new space on Hindmarsh Dr in the building next door to Magnet Mart and above the butcher in the Paul's centre.
To facilitate the move we will be having a shut down and relocation period starting the 22nd of April and finishing on the 28th of April with the new club being open on Tuesday the 29th of April (all things going to plan).
We appreciate our members and guests understanding during this period. Remember, being a member of Anytime Fitness means that you can use any club 24 hours a day during this period. For more information please call 62816258 or email email@example.com and speak to one of our lovely staff.
We look forward to seeing you in the new club!
Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24-hour, co-ed fitness company!
Always open. Close to work and home. Exceptional workout at an exceptional price.
Come and have a look at our new club today! Our entrance is the first door on the left in the Paul's Center on Hindmarsh Drive.
Please come in and see our reception team during these hours:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Always open convenienceAt Anytime Fitness Woden, we fit your busy schedule and on-the-go lifestyle. At our health club, you can exercise anytime of the day or night using your own security-access key! That’s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Talk about no more excuses!
Affordable membershipsIt doesn't cost a lot to achieve your health and fitness goals at Anytime Fitness Woden. For a low monthly fee, you get far more than you’d expect! Come in and see our fitness center for yourself. We’d love to show you around!
All you need, all you want
At Anytime Fitness Woden, you will find amazing amenities--including the best fitness equipment available! Plus, our club has a friendly and supportive atmosphere, and we’re super clean, too! To help you get started, each new member also receives a FREE orientation!
One membership, thousands of clubs
At Anytime Fitness Woden, we’re proud to offer the benefit of Anywhere Club Access. With this benefit, you can visit thousands of clubs worldwide for the price of a standard monthly membership. With Anywhere Club Access, you can exercise whenever--and wherever--it suits you best.
We are committed to protecting your personal information, and ensuring its privacy, accuracy and security. We handle your personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
Personal information: ‘Personal information’ means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether true or not, and whether or not recorded in a material form.
‘Sensitive information’ (a type of personal information), has the same meaning as in the Act. In summary, it means information or an opinion about an individual’s race or ethnic origins, political opinions and associations, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences or practices, trade or professional associations and memberships, union membership, criminal record, health or genetic information or biometric information.
Whose personal information do we collect? We may collect your personal information from a range of sources, including from you, recruitment agencies, contractors, business partners and government agencies.
What types of personal information do we collect and hold? The personal information we collect includes:
• names, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, payment and account details, occupation details, health information and other information to assist us in conducting our business, providing and marketing our products and services;
• information about staff and directors, as required in the normal course of human resource management and the operation of a business; and
• information about current and previous Anytime Fitness Woden suppliers, clients and members with whom Anytime Fitness Woden has dealings.
We will only collect your sensitive information: if you have consented to us doing so – for example, where Anytime Fitness Woden collects personal information from current or prospective gym members and their health service providers; as part of information collected about directors and employees for company and human resource management purposes; or where required or permitted by law.
How do we collect personal information? We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means. We usually collect personal information from:
• people applying to join or renew their membership of Anytime Fitness Woden;
• people visiting Anytime Fitness Woden’s gym facility;
• face-to-face meetings, interviews and telephone calls;
• business cards;
• electronic communications – for example, e-mails and attachments; forms filled out by people, including as part of acquiring a product or service from us;
• third parties – for example, from recruitment agencies, and your representatives or agents; and
• our website, including if you use it to contact us.
Why do we collect personal information? We collect the personal information: necessary for us to administer your membership of Anytime Fitness Woden; provide you with the products and services you have requested from us; for marketing purposes and to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you; to improve the products and services we provide; and to enable us to conduct our business, and meeting our legal and regulatory obligations. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to supply the requested product or service, employ you or otherwise deal with you.
How we deal with unsolicited personal information? If we receive personal information about you that we have not requested, and we determine that we could not have lawfully collected that information under the APPs had we asked for it, we will destroy or de-identify the information if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
Do you have to disclose your identity when dealing with us? Where lawful and practicable, we will give you the option of interacting with us anonymously or using a pseudonym.
Use of personal information: We only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided to us, for related purposes, or as required or permitted by law. Such purposes include:
• in the ordinary course of conducting our business. For example, administering your membership of Anytime Fitness Woden, supplying or acquiring products and services, responding to your enquiries and feedback, and providing information about our events, news, publications and products and services that may be of interest to you;
• market research and product and service development, so that we are able to better understand our customers’ needs and tailor our future products and services accordingly;
• performing general administration, reporting and management functions. For example, invoicing and account management, payment processing, risk management, training, quality assurance and managing suppliers;
• employment-related purposes, such as recruiting and providing services to staff;
• as part of a sale (or proposed sale) of all or part of our business; and
• other purposes related to or in connection with our business, including meeting our legal and contractual obligations to third parties and for internal corporate governance purposes.
Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose, and you consent to us disclosing, your personal information to third parties:
• engaged by us to provide products or services, or to undertake functions or activities, on our behalf. For example, processing payment information, debt recovery, managing databases, marketing, research and advertising;
• that are authorised by you to receive information we hold;
• that are our business partners, joint venturers, partners or agents;
• that are our related bodies corporate (including Canberra Southern Cross Club Ltd, ABN 49 008 488 855);
• including our franchisor (Anytime Australia Pty Ltd). We disclose gym members’ personal information (including their name, contact details, health information and other membership information) to Anytime Australia Pty Ltd for inclusion in an Anytime Fitness central database stored in the United States and which is accessible by other franchisees and organisations in Australia and overseas that are involved in Anytime Fitness’ global operations. This enables Anytime Fitness members to receive 24/7 access to thousands of fitness clubs around the globe;
• including Ausfit Pty Ltd trading as ‘Club Wise’ which collects membership fees from members who choose to pay by direct debit, and may store or disclose this personal information overseas;
• as part of a sale (or proposed sale) of all or part of our business. For example, we may disclose information to our external advisers, to potential and actual bidders and to their external advisors;
• such as our external advisers, and government agencies. For example, where disclosure is reasonably required to obtain advice, prepare legal proceedings or investigate suspected unlawful activity or serious misconduct; or
• as required or permitted by law.
Marketing use and disclosure: We may use and disclose, and you consent to us using and disclosing, your personal information to provide you with information about our products, services and promotions that we consider may be of interest to you. You may opt out at any time if you do not, or no longer, wish to receive marketing and promotional material. You may do this by: contacting us via e-mail or in writing at the address below and requesting that we no longer send you marketing or promotional material; or where applicable, clicking the “Unsubscribe” button.
Use or disclosure of sensitive information: We will only use or disclose your sensitive information for the purpose for which it was initially collected or for a directly related purpose, as required or permitted by law, or where you consent to the use or disclosure.
Disclosure of personal information overseas:
Personal information of:
• all gym members is stored in a central database stored in the United States and which is accessible by our franchisor (Anytime Australia Pty Ltd) and other franchisees and organisations world-wide that are involved in Anytime Fitness’ global operations; and
• gym members paying via direct debit will be disclosed to Ausfit Pty Ltd trading as ‘Club Wise’ (to collect membership fees via direct debit), which may store or disclose personal information overseas.
By applying for or maintaining membership (and by some members choosing to pay their membership fees via direct debit), members:
• acknowledge that overseas recipients of personal information won’t be required to comply with the APPs;
• agree that Anytime Fitness Woden won’t be responsible for any breach of the APPs by overseas recipients; and
• consent to these overseas disclosures on this basis.
We do not otherwise disclose personal information to third parties outside Australia, unless required or permitted by law.
How is my personal information kept secure? We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Such steps include: physical security over paper-based and electronic data storage and premises; computer and network security measures, including use of firewalls, password access and secure servers; restricting access to your personal information to employees and those acting on our behalf who are authorised and on a ‘need to know’ basis; retaining your personal information for no longer than it is reasonably required, unless we are required by law to retain it for longer; and entering into confidentiality agreements with staff and third parties.
Where we no longer require your personal information, including where we are no longer required by law to keep records relating to you, we will ensure that it is de-identified or destroyed
Data quality: We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes or corrections to the information we hold about you. If you consider that the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, or if your information has changed, please let us know as soon as possible.
Access: You may request access to the personal information we hold about you by contacting us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time. We will provide you with access to the information we hold about you unless otherwise permitted or required by law. If we deny you access to the information, we will notify you of the basis for the denial unless an exception applies. Where reasonable and practicable, we will provide access to the information we hold about you in the manner you request. No fee applies for requesting access to information we hold about you. However, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee where we do provide access.
Correction: If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not current, you may request that we update or correct your information by contacting us. We will deal with your request within a reasonable time. If we do not agree with the corrections you have requested (for example, because we consider that the information is already accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading), we are not required to make the corrections. However, where we refuse to do so, we will give you a written notice setting out the reasons.
Identifiers: We do not adopt, use or disclose government related identifiers except as required or permitted by law.
Complaints: If you have a complaint in relation to the collection, storage, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the details below. You will need to provide us with details of your complaint, as well as any supporting evidence and information. We will review all complaints received and our Privacy Officer will respond to you. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may discuss your concerns with or complain to the Australian Privacy Commissioner via http://www.oaic.gov.au
(a) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) by writing to: Privacy Officer, Canberra Southern Cross Club Ltd, 92-96 Corinna St, Woden ACT 2606
(c) by telephone: 02) 6283 7200
(d) by fax: 02 6282 1553
Our privacy contact officer is located at the Canberra Southern Cross Club, as we are a related body corporate of Canberra Southern Cross Club Ltd. Monica Lee Pty Ltd and Canberra Southern Cross Club Ltd may share your personal information as necessary to respond to your privacy query.
Effective date: 12 March 2014