Oct 13, 2016
Shredded Chicken Enchiladas
A great dish to serve to family or friends. This also reheats well the next day.
- 200g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 6 tortillas
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 400g jar of chunky tomato salsa
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves, to garnish
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the cooked chicken in a large bowl with the capsicum, onion, 1 cup of the cheese, and 3 tbsp of the salsa. Mix well.
- Spray a large casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- Lay out the tortillas and make a line of mixture down the centre of each, roll up and place seam side down in the casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining salsa and cheese, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Garnish with parsley to serve.
- Serves: 6.
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 294
- Total Fat 15.3g
- Saturated Fat 8.2g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 68mg
- Sodium 685mg
- Potassium 422mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g
- Sugars 3.6g
- Protein 9g