Simple Snacks under 100 Calories
Don’t have a lot of time but in need of a hunger fix?
Here are some terrific go-tos all under 100 calories.
- One boiled egg – 70 calories
- 20 pistachios – 80 calories
- Two cups of air popped popcorn – 60 calories
- 14 almonds – 98 calories
- 75g tin of tuna in spring water – 81 calories
Sweet snacks under 100 Calories
These are perfect if you’re a sweet tooth, or if you have flown through a fast day with calories left for dessert!
- Baked apple with cinnamon – 95 calories
- Two cups of watermelon – 90 calories
- Three squares of dark chocolate – 77 calories
- 250g punnet of strawberries – 80 calories
- 2tsp. of peanut butter and two stalks of celery – 68 calories
Savoury snacks under 100 Calories
These easy-peasy savoury options prove you don’t have to reinvent the wheel to go low-cal!
- Two slices of crispbread, 1/2 teaspoon Vegemite & 1/2tsp. butter – 92 calories
- 1/4 medium avocado smashed with five cherry tomatoes, halved – 98 calories
- Rice or corn thin with sliced tomato and 1tbsp. parmesan cheese – 53 calories
- Two cups carrot and celery sticks – 70 calories
- One cup of miso soup – 35 calories
Substantial snacks under 100 Calories
Looking for something a little more substantial without the calories?
These light lunch or dinner options will satisfy your stomach.
- 50g shredded chicken and 10 strips of capsicum – 90 calories
- Two slices of turkey breast wrapped in a lettuce leaf – 60 calories
- One cup sliced strawberries, quarter of a packet of baby spinach, 1tbsp. balsamic vinegar – 56 calories
- One cup tomatoes, one cup cucumber, ½ cup onion, five olives and 1tbsp. balsamic vinegar – 92 calories
- 100g sweet potato steamed or baked with 1tsp. curry powder – 94 calories
And… just two more options… we couldn’t resist!
- One glass of red or white wine – 95-100 calories
- One vodka soda – 95 calories
This article was originally published by SuperfastDiet – they are currently offering a 14 day free trial of their part-time diet exclusive for Anytime Fitness members. To unlock your 2 weeks free go to www.superfastdiet.com/anytime