• 1 medium banana, mashed
• 2 large eggs
• ¼ cup almond meal
• Optional: ½ teaspoon baking powder
1. Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, making sure to get rid of any lumps.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Pour batter onto pan (~2 tablespoons per cake). The batter will be a little bit thinner than normal pancakes, so you don’t need as much to make one pancake.
4. Let cook for about a minute, and then flip. Cook for an additional minute on the other side.
Your gym experience is of the utmost importance to us. Was something a little off last time you stopped in for a workout? Feel like sharing a little victory or a major milestone? Please let us know by completing the form below.
There was an error validating the form. Please see below for details.