• 1 firm white fish fillet (200g) we recommend ling, trevally, barramundi or snapper
• 1 teaspoon curry powder
• juice ½ lemon
• oil spray
• 1 tablespoon lite coconut milk
1. Place the fish into a bowl, add the curry powder and lemon juice and gently toss to coat the fish.
2. Spray a small frying pan with oil over a medium heat, add the fish and cook for five minutes each side until browned and tender.
3. Add the coconut milk to the pan at the end of cooking for a little sauce.
Calories 224 Cal (or 937 kJ)
Fat 5.3 g
Saturated fat 2.3 g
Protein 41.5 g
Carbohydrate 1.3 g
Sugars 0.9 g
Fibre 0.5 g
Cholesterol 109 mg
Sodium 193 MG
Your gym experience is of the utmost importance to us. Was something a little off last time you stopped in for a workout? Feel like sharing a little victory or a major milestone? Please let us know by completing the form below.
There was an error validating the form. Please see below for details.