• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 2 tsp honey
• ½ cup almond flour
• ½ cup pulverised oats (or oat flour)
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
• 1 heaping tbsp nut butter of choice
• 2 tbsp cacao nibs, mini chocolate chips or carob chips
1. Mix coconut oil, vanilla, and honey in a medium bowl.
2. Add almond meal, pulverised oats and protein powder.
3. Stir in nut butter. Continue mixing until thoroughly combined.
4. Add chip of choice to “dough” mixture.
5. Using a heaping teaspoon, form dough into balls.
6. Freeze dough bites (minimum 2 hours).
Your gym experience is of the utmost importance to us. Was something a little off last time you stopped in for a workout? Feel like sharing a little victory or a major milestone? Please let us know by completing the form below.
There was an error validating the form. Please see below for details.