Just four simple ingredients are all you need for these delicious energy balls.
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut, for coating
- Place oats, dates and cocoa into a food processor and mix on high until combined into a sticky ball.
- Roll tablespoon sized amounts into a ball and then roll in the coconut.
- Place balls on a plate and chill in the fridge until firm.
Store in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 12 balls
Nutrition Info: Servings 12
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 1.8g
Saturated Fat 1.1g
Total Carbohydrate 16.9g
Dietary Fibre 2.5g