Serves: 2 (250 calories each)
• 30g finely diced Chorizo
• 1 finely diced Spanish onion
• ½ teaspoon minced garlic
• 1 x 400g tin diced tomatoes
• 1 x 400g tin drained and rinsed butter beans
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Chopped parsley
1. In a saucepan over medium heat fry the chorizo for a few minutes.
2. Add in onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent.
3. Add in beans, tomatoes, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Fill up tomato tin with water and add to pan.
5. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
6. Garnish with parsley.
Original recipe courtesy of SuperFastDiet. As an Anytime Fitness member you can now get 14 days free on SuperFastDiet’s exclusive weight loss program. Click here to claim your two weeks free-of-charge.