• 30g finely diced Chorizo
• 1 finely diced Spanish onion
• ½ teaspoon minced garlic
• 1 x 400g tin diced tomatoes
• 1 x 400g tin drained and rinsed butter beans
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Chopped parsley
1. In a saucepan over medium heat fry the chorizo for a few minutes.
2. Add in onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent.
3. Add in beans, tomatoes, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Fill up tomato tin with water and add to pan.
5. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
6. Garnish with parsley.
Your gym experience is of the utmost importance to us. Was something a little off last time you stopped in for a workout? Feel like sharing a little victory or a major milestone? Please let us know by completing the form below.
There was an error validating the form. Please see below for details.