Serves: As many or as little as you like! It depends on how many vegetables you get.
• Red/green capsicum
• Brown onion
• Cherry tomatoes
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp pepper
• 1 tsp garlic salt
1. Begin by rinsing and drying your vegetables. Then, cut them into bit-sized pieces.
2. Place all chopped vegetables in a bowl. Drizzle over olive oil and toss.
3. Season with the salt, pepper and garlic salt.
4. Place vegetables on skewer.
5. Turn on BBQ and cook vegetables for about 6 minutes on each side, or until charred.
Your gym experience is of the utmost importance to us. Was something a little off last time you stopped in for a workout? Feel like sharing a little victory or a major milestone? Please let us know by completing the form below.
There was an error validating the form. Please see below for details.