Serves: As many or as little as you like! It depends on how many vegetables you get.
• Red/green capsicum
• Brown onion
• Cherry tomatoes
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp pepper
• 1 tsp garlic salt
1. Begin by rinsing and drying your vegetables. Then, cut them into bit-sized pieces.
2. Place all chopped vegetables in a bowl. Drizzle over olive oil and toss.
3. Season with the salt, pepper and garlic salt.
4. Place vegetables on skewer.
5. Turn on BBQ and cook vegetables for about 6 minutes on each side, or until charred.
This recipe was originally published by Anytime Fitness.