Serves: 1, Prep Time: 10 min, Cook Time: 20 min
- Oil spray (3/4g)
- 100g lean beef fillet steak thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 50g cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 pieces Rye Mountain Bread (25g each)
Spray wok well with oil, add beef and stir fry over a high heat until browned, remove.
- Add the onions, capsicum, carrot and 1 tablespoon of water and cook until soft.
- Add spices and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes start to lose their shape.
- Warm the tortillas in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fill tortillas with the fajita mix, serve and enjoy!
- Calories 391 Cal (or 1636 kJ)
- Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated fat 2.4g
- Protein 31.2g
- Carbohydrate 44.5g
- Sugars 17.2g
- Fibre 10.7g
- Cholesterol 67mg
- Sodium 327mg
This recipe was originally published by SuperfastDiet – they are currently offering a 14 day free trial of their part-time diet exclusive for Anytime Fitness members. To unlock your 2 weeks free go to www.superfastdiet.com/anytime