Try this quick 10 minute workout from our Anytime Workouts app! Get a great high intensity workout that will burn fat and tone your body in just 10 minutes by combining quick cardio bursts with strength and power moves.
Equipment needed: bodyweight, dumbbells, medicine ball
Perform each exercise in a circuit for 1 minute each. Perform 1 full circuit.
- Support your body on your toes and hands with one knee bent and drawn up into your chest and the other leg straight out behind.
- Alternate jumping your feet in and out, bringing your knees into your chest each time and keeping your hands on the floor
- Stand upright with one foot on a bench, holding the dumbbells by your sides with your arms straight.
- Step up onto the bench, pushing down on your front foot.
- Step down off the bench onto the back foot and repeats.
- Complete all reps on one side before switching to the other side.
- Stand upright, holding dumbbells at shoulder height with your elbows bent and palms forward.
- Bend your hips and knees slightly.
- Quickly thrust the dumbbells overhead, extending your arms and legs.
- Keep your back flat throughout the movement.
- Start in the top of a push up position.
- Jump your feet in, bringing your knees to your chest while keeping your hands on the floor.
- Come to an upright position and jump into the air, raising your arms overhead.
- 5. Return to the mid position and then jump your feet back out to a straight position.
- Lie your body across a bench with your legs straight out, holding the side of the bench.
- Lift your upper body into a crunch while also bringing your knees into your chest.
- Lower your upper body and legs back out straight and repeat.
- Hold onto the side of the bench throughout.
- Squat holding a dumbbell in both hands between your legs with your arms straight.
- Thrust your hips forward, swinging the dumbbell out and up overhead with your arms straight.
- Guide the dumbbell back down along the same path and repeat.
- Start in a sit up position with your feet up off the floor, knees bent, holding a medicine ball at chest level.
- Twist your torso to one side, lowering the medicine ball towards the ground.
- Twist your torso back to the other side, keeping your feet up throughout.
- Alternate sides with each rep
- Stand upright with your hands to the sides of your head.
- Bend at the hips and knees into a semi-squat position, leaning your torso slightly forward.
- Push off your feet, jumping straight up.
- Land in semi-squat and repeat the jump.
- Start in a low push up position with one hand directly under your shoulder and the other slightly in front.
- Push up to a straight arm position and move the back hand forward about 12 inches.
- 4. Lower your body back to the start position and repeat this time moving the other hand forward in a walking motion.
- Stand upright with your feet together and your arms by your sides.
- Jump up, splitting your feet out to the sides.
- Simultaneously swing your arms up to the sides in an arc over your head.