“Try us for free*” and “7 day free trial” and “10 day free trial” and “14 day free trial”
These offers are available at participating clubs only. Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of 7 consecutive days, unless otherwise stated in writing by the participating club.
Offer valid for first time guests who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only, (photo ID required). Offer subject to satisfactory completion of pre-exercise screening & to standard temporary/guest membership terms. Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable. Only valid at participating clubs. Limit 1 offer per person. Where the trial pass permits use outside staffed hours, a refundable deposit may be payable for an access card. Further provisions may apply. Contact the participating club for details.
No cash value; may not be sold. Not valid with any other offer. Personal information of guests will be managed in accordance with the Anytime Fitness privacy statement.
Recommended Pricing Of An Individual 12 Month Membership
Initial Joining Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $99
Regional Clubs $99
Access Card Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $69.95
Regional Clubs $69.95
12 Month Agreement
Metropolitan Clubs $815.40 ($67.95 per month)
Sydney Metropolitan Clubs $851.40 ($70.95 per month)
Regional Clubs $779.40 ($64.95 per month)
Total Cost (Recommended)
Metropolitan Clubs $984.35
Sydney Metropolitan Clubs $1020.35
Regional Clubs $948.35
These prices are recommended only. Each club sets its own pricing so prices will vary. Usual membership terms and conditions apply. Ask your local club for details of its scheduled offers, pricing and other terms. See Find a Gym page.
AF Challenge Terms and Conditions
The individual set forth below (‘Participant’) voluntarily desires to participate in the ‘AF Challenge’ (‘Challenge’) on the Challenge Date(s) set forth below hosted by the participating Anytime Fitness gyms across Australia. Participant understands and agrees to the Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) set forth below:
Challenge Date(s): 3 February 2020 – 29 March 2020
Participant: The individual participating in this Challenge.
The following Terms apply to the Challenge promoted by Anytime Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 11 131 035 491) (‘Anytime Australia’) and hosted by participating Anytime Fitness Clubs across Australia (‘Anytime Fitness Club’).
- Participation in the Challenge is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- Participant acknowledges that the Completion is divided into Phase 1- AF Challenge and Phase 2- Become a National Winner. The participant can elect to participate in Phase 2 and go into the draw to become a National Winner, however is under no obligation to do so. For the avoidance of doubt, only Participants participating in Phase 2, will be bound by items 14-25 below.
- All rights and remedies granted to Anytime Australia and Anytime Fitness Clubs under these Terms are in addition to the rights and remedies governed by the Membership Agreement entered into by Participant and any Anytime Fitness Club.
- Officers, employees, contractors and immediate family members of Anytime Australia or Anytime Fitness Clubs are ineligible to participate in the Challenge.
- Anytime Australia and Anytime Fitness Clubs will not be responsible for any delay in preforming their obligations under these Terms due to causes beyond their control.
- The Challenge is only open to current and active members, over the age of 18.
Phase 1- AF Challenge:
- The Challenge commences at 12:01am AEST on 3 February 2020 and ends at 12:01am AEST on 29 March 2020.
- To enter the Challenge, Participants must:
- be a current and active member of any Anytime Fitness Club in Australia or a non-member signed up on a temporary membership;
- register their interest at the participating Anytime Fitness Club to participate in the Challenge between 13 January 2020 to 31 January 2020;
- pay the Registration Fee (Prices may vary as each Club is individually owned and operated); and
- successfully complete a pre-exercise questionnaire.
- Anytime Fitness Clubs and Anytime Australia make no guarantees, warranties, representations or promises of any weight-loss in association with the Challenge.
- Minimum Obligations throughout the Challenge:
- Participant must insert their weigh-in measurements onto their member portal on:
- Week 1 (3 February 2020);
- Week 4 (1 March 2020); and
- Week 8 (29 March 2020); and
- Participant must submit ‘Week One Progress Photos’ at Week 1, ‘Week Four Progress Photos’ at Week 4 and ‘Week Eight Progress Photos’ at Week 8; and
- Participant must wear tight-fitting athletic clothes consisting of a t-shirt and shorts or pants, and must remove shoes, hats, and any additional articles of clothing from the body when doing their weigh-ins and for the Week 1, Week 4 and Week 8 photos, as described in item 10 (a) and 10(b); and
- Participant must complete all 8-weeks of the Challenge.
- Proper Health and Physical Condition:
- Participants should be in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Challenge. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to determine whether they are sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in this Challenge or the workouts offered as part of it.
- Participants acknowledge the risks and dangers associated with the strenuous exercise that forms part of this Challenge, which include, but are not limited to serious bodily injury, death or other damage or injury. Participants assume all such risks and responsibility for damages, liabilities, losses or expenses which the Participant may incur as a result of participation.
- To the extent permitted by law, Anytime Fitness Clubs, Anytime Australia, Anytime Fitness LLC and any of their representatives, exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Challenge.
Phase 2- Become a National Winner
- On or about 29 March 2020, Participants will be given the opportunity to enter to become a national winner.
- Participant may elect to go into the draw to be a national winner. To enter to become a Nation Winner Participants must submit themselves via the online entry form found on the portal at www.anytimefitness.com.au/challenge by no later than 5 April 2020. They will be required to fill out all the information on the form. For the avoidance of doubt, a Participant cannot win the Challenge unless they go into the draw to be a national winner and have completed all minimum obligations as set out in item 10, above.
- Participant acknowledges that if participating in Phase 2 of the Challenge, they remain bound by items 1- 13, above, of these Terms.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that failure to comply with minimum obligations as set out in item 10, above will result in disqualification from the Challenge and will no longer be eligible to be a national winner.
- Any disqualification will not entitle Participants to recover any fees or charges paid in connection with the Challenge.
- Each Anytime Fitness Club will select 1 male and 1 female winner from their Participants who submitted themselves up to be a winner by no later than 10 April 2020 (‘Participant Finalists’). Participant Finalists will be selected based on the information provided via the online entry form.
- Anytime Australia will select 1 national male winner and 1 national female winner from the Participant Finalists on week commencing 13 April 2020 at Collective Wellness Group: Level 2/71 Longueville Rd Lane Cove NSW 2066 at 12:00pm AEST (‘Challenge Winners’). The Challenge Winners will be selected based on the best responses, as determined by Anytime Fitness in its sole discretion, provided via the online entry form. Anytime Australia’s decision is final, and no discussions will be entered into with respect to the decision.
- The Challenge Winners agree to their photograph, name, Anytime Fitness Club, and any of the information and photographs provided in the online entry form being used by Anytime Australia and Anytime Fitness Clubs for promotional purposes including in written and/or video testimonials, statements, advertisements, social media posts and articles.
- The Challenge Winners will be notified by phone and/or email on week commencing 13 April 2020.
- The Challenge Winners will be announced on Anytime Australia Pty Ltd social media accounts including Anytime Australia Facebook and Anytime Australia Instagram on week commencing 20 April 2020.
- The National Prize:
- $5,000 cash for 1 male Challenge Winner and $5,000 cash for 1 female Challenge Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be 1 national male Challenge Winner and 1 national female Challenge Winner.
- The Prize is not transferrable and can only be claimed by each named Challenge Winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, Anytime Fitness Clubs, Anytime Australia, Anytime Fitness LLC and any of their representatives, exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the awarding or use of the Prize. The Group accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the Prize. The Challenge Winners should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
SA Competition (at participating clubs only): Join or refer in January for your chance to win a Toyota Corolla Ascent Terms and Conditions
Promotion Name: New Year. New Gym. New Car. New You!
Promotor Name & Address: Centrella Gyms Australia ABN: 61 073 488 056 at 31 Leombruno Ave, Newton SA 5074.
Method Of Entry: Entry is open to residents of South Australia and must be over 18 years of age.
To Enter: Consumers must completely filling in the entry form http://bit.ly/EntryFormAFSACarGiveaway provided to them after either Joining or referring a friend.
Condition of entry when Joining: Must be a current member in good standing.
Condition of entry when referring: If referring a friend they must be a current member in good standing. The entry form will need to be completed for each individual referral.
Duration of Promotion: The promotion commences at 12.00am (CDST) 1 January 2020 and closes at 11.59pm (CDST) 31 January 2020.
Details of Prize & Value: The first and only entry drawn will win a Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport valued at $ $28,044 in SA including stamp duty & registration. The car will be purchased by Centrella Gyms in December 2019 and will be registered and insured to be driven on the road for promotional purposes up to 1,999km’s during the term of the promotion. The car will be re-registered in the winner’s name prior to the winner taking delivery of the car. The car will need to be insured by the winner at their own expense. The car will be picked up from Peter Kittle Toyota Para Hills West (ABN: 47 116 926 786) dealership network http://www.peterkittletoyota.com.au . The prize cannot be swapped for cash or any other products or services offered by Peter Kittle Toyota Para Hills West.
Date, Time & Place Of Draw: The draw will be conducted on Monday February 10 2020 at 12 noon (CDST) at tbc from SA Lotteries. The draw will be held at Peter Kittle Toyota, 1459 Main North Rd Para Hills West, SA 5096
Results: The winner will be notified via email and telephone on Monday February 10 2020 and (tbc the name of the winner will be published on the Anytime Fitness South Australia Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/anytimefitnesssa/ , and in the Advertiser Tuesday February 11 2020). If an unclaimed prize draw is conducted the winner will be notified via email and telephone on Tuesday 10 August 2020 and (tbc the name of the winner will be published on the Anytime Fitness Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/anytimefitnesssa/ in the Advertiser & Australian Newspaper on the 11 August 2020).
The Promoter will only use the Promotion Entry Data in accordance with the express consents obtained by the Promoter from the respective Promotion entrant, and this Agreement. This will be managed via an opt-in option within the online entry form found at www.anytimefitness.com.au/sa
Consent for the Promoter to use the data can be made by checking the Opt-in box on the entry form before the entry is submitted. If an Entrant chooses not to check the Opt-in box their entry into the competition is still valid and will not enhance of negatively affect their chances of winning.
The Promoter must comply with any directions made by a privacy commissioner relevant to the Promotion Data and any privacy procedures notified to the Promoter in writing; and any other reasonable direction from the Promoter relating to the Promotion Data.
The Promoter must make its own assessment of the Promotion Data and must satisfy itself as to its accuracy and completeness.
The Promoter will use the data from time to time to inform Entrants of promotions and / or Special Offers and/or Events Anytime Fitness South Australia promotions, and may also use the data from time to time to inform the Entrants of general news related to the Anytime Fitness South Australia clubs.
Due to the nature of the promotion being managed online, if the promoter becomes aware of any actual or suspected:
(a) action taken through the use of computer networks that result in an actual or potentially adverse effect on the Entrant/s information and/or the system and/or the Promotion Data (Cyber Incident); or
(b) any other unauthorised access to, unauthorised disclosure of, loss of, use by a third party or misuse, damage or destruction by any person of the Client’s information system and/or the Promotion Data (Data Breach),
the Promoter must notify SA Lotteries in writing immediately (and no longer than 12 hours after becoming aware of the Cyber Incident or Data Breach) and comply with any directions issued by the SA Lotteries in connection with the Cyber Incident or Data Breach.
If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation. Authorised under SA Permit No. License Number T19/2034