“7 day free trial” and “10 day free trial” and “14 day free trial”
These offers are available at participating clubs only.
Offer valid for first time guests who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only, (photo ID required). Offer subject to satisfactory completion of pre-exercise screening & to standard temporary/guest membership terms. Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable. Only valid at participating clubs. Limit 1 offer per person. Where the trial pass permits use outside staffed hours, a refundable deposit may be payable for an access card. Further provisions may apply. Contact the Club for details. Offer expires 31/08/17.
No cash value; may not be sold. Not valid with any other offer. Personal information of guests will be managed in accordance with the Anytime Fitness privacy statement.
Recommended Pricing Of An Individual 12 Month Membership
Initial Joining Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $99
Regional Clubs $99
Access Card Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $69.95
Regional Clubs $69.95
12 Month Agreement
Metropolitan Clubs $815.40 ($67.95)
Sydney Metropolitan Clubs $851.40 ($70.95)
Regional Clubs $779.40 ($64.95)
Total Cost (Recommended)
Metropolitan Clubs $984.35
Sydney Metropolitan Clubs $1020.35
Regional Clubs $948.35
These prices are recommended only. Each club sets its own pricing so prices will vary. Usual membership terms and conditions apply. Ask your local club for details of its scheduled offers, pricing and other terms. See Find a Gym page.
Plebs, Pros & Personalities for Suicide Prevention Australia (PPP4SPA) 24 Hour Treadmill Run Terms & Conditions
1. The “Plebs, Pros & Personalities for Suicide Prevention Australia Anytime Fitness 24 Hour Treadmill Run” (Event) is an event organised by Suicide Prevention Australia (SPA) and Anytime Fitness Australia Support Office which will take place at different Anytime Fitness locations throughout Australia. The event is only available at participating clubs. Full list of participating clubs can be found at www.anytimefitness.com.au/treadmillrun
2. The Event is undertaken for charitable purposes and at each location where it is undertaken the Event will be organised by volunteers (Event Volunteers) who will be supported by individual and corporate sponsors (Event Sponsors).
3. Event Volunteers will permit participation in the Event consistent with codes of conduct and codes of practice by which they are guided and based upon those codes they will have the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse permission for a person to participate in the Event.
4. The Event is a recreational activity and those participating in it will be exposed to a risk of harm including but not limited to personal injury or death from using the equipment provided for the Event or from the strenuous physical exertion involved in participating in the Event.
5. Those participating in the Event must not drink alcohol or take drugs prohibited by law before or during the Event which are likely to have detrimental effect on their participation in the Event.
6. Participants must also take such precautions as are reasonable to guard against any harm and be in good health and able to undertake the strenuous physical exertion involved in participating in the Event. Participants must not participate if they are suffering from any illness, disease, injury or other condition that could be a risk to their health or safety or that of other Club members or Event participants. Participants who are not Anytime Fitness members must also complete the Pre-Exercise Questionnaire prior to participating in the Event.
7. Before any person is permitted to participate in the Event, they will be required to sign, an Acknowledgement and Release and Pre-Exercise Questionnaire in similar terms to what is set out above. In addition they will be required to release SPA, Event Volunteers and Event Sponsors jointly and separately and all officers, employees, agents, licensees or consultants of any of them jointly and separately from all claims of any kind, whether caused by negligence or in any other way which they might otherwise have or have had for damages for personal injury or death as a result of participating in in the Event.
8. In respect of those who wish to participate in the Event but who are incapable or incompetent persons (including but not limited to persons under 18 years of age), the adult person under whose control they are, who may be a parent, guardian or otherwise responsible for them who are not themselves an incompetent or incapable person will be required to complete and sign the Acknowledgement and Release and Pre-Exercise Questionnaire before the incapable or incompetent person can participate in the Event.
9. Copies of the Acknowledgement and Release and Pre-Exercise Questionnaire for completion and signing will be available at all locations where the Event is taking place.
10. Please register for the Event by entering your name, or if you are not the participant, the name of the person who will be the participant and confirm that these Terms and Conditions have been read and are accepted.
11. Participants who are not members of Anytime Fitness must not use any other facility (other than the bathroom), equipment or service within the Club and will release the Event Sponsor, its officers, employees, agents, licensees and Anytime Australia Pty Ltd jointly and separately from all claims of any kind, whether caused by negligence or in any other way which they might otherwise have or have had for damages as a result of attending the Club.
12. Participants must use only use the designated Event treadmill and must not use any other form of equipment. Use of designated Event treadmill must be as intended and in a proper and safe manner.
13. Participants must follow all Club Rules and directions or instructions of Event Volunteers, Event Sponsors and/or Club staff.
14. Participants agree and consent that photos, films, videos or audio recordings may be taken for promotional purposes. By participating in this Event, you agree to allow your image, recording or likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by SPA, the Event Sponsors or by Anytime Australia Pty Ltd.
Participants or any children under 18 years of age in the Club must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must not use any equipment or facility within the Club other than the designated treadmill.
Offer valid for first time guests who are AIA Summit attendees 18 years & older only, (photo ID and AIA Summit ID card required to join). Offer can only be activated by visiting your local club during staffed hours. Offer subject to satisfactory completion of pre-exercise screening & to standard temporary/guest membership terms. Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable. Only valid at participating clubs. Limit 1 offer per person. Where the trial pass permits use outside staffed hours, a refundable deposit may be payable for an access card. Temporary club membership and access to Anytime Workouts app expires 30 days from date offer is activated in club. Anytime Workouts powered by Anytime Health is available via the Anytime Fitness App and is only accessible to members who activate 30 day trial as per the above instructions. Each time you use Anytime Workouts or the Anytime Fitness App you must ensure you are in good physical condition and know of no medical or other reason why you should not exercise. If you are unsure, you should seek medical guidance. Further provisions may apply. Contact the Club for details. Offer expires 30/09/17.
Anytime Fitness & Mass Nutrition 8 Week Transformation Challenge: Terms & Conditions
The following terms are written for participating Anytime Fitness clubs only:
Minimum cost is $249 and winners must have paid in full to be eligible.
Participation in the ‘Challenge’ is only eligible to those over the age of 18.
Excluded from participation are staff and relatives of The Provider (including its subsidiaries) and cohabiting partners or family of the aforementioned employees.
Must be completed between Monday 1st May & Tuesday 9th May
Body Scan at Mass Nutrition Albury, Shepparton or Wagga
Before photo’s taken
Healthy Life Pre Assessment at participating Anytime Fitness clubs
The Training Period
Training must be conducted at any of the participating Anytime Fitness clubs.
8 x Transformation Boot Camps will be conducted per location
The Training Period is eight (8) weeks from your Pre-Assessment date to your Post-Assessment date.
Must be completed in-store at Mass Nutrition Albury, Shepparton or Wagga within a three day window, eight (8) weeks after pre-assessment on or before Tuesday 4th July 2017.
Body Scan at Mass Nutrition Albury, Shepparton or Wagga
After photo’s taken
Healthy Life Post Assessment completed at participating Anytime Fitness clubs
The prize pool includes:
2 x 4-Day Gold Coast Holiday (one female & one male winner)
1 x 12-Months Mass Nutrition Supplement pack
1 x 12-Month Anytime Fitness Membership
The prize pool also includes:
Trainers Choice Awards (one female & one male winner per club)
All prizes will be awarded and presented to the winners at the Gala Awards Night.
To be eligible to win the prize, all participants must:
Attend The Gala Awards Night
Provide before and after photos adhering to the strict guidelines outlined in the introductory email sent from The Provider to the participant.
Post via social media channels (Facebook and Instragram) at least four (4) posts across the duration of the challenge. These posts must appear on the participant’s personal social media accounts.
Upon entry the participant is required to pay the entry fee and receive their supplement stack from Mass Nutrition. The Provider will not issue any exchanges or refunds for these products included in the introductory challenge supplement stack. No alterations to the introductory challenge supplement stack will be given.
The participant is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the competition. The Provider may request a winner, before presenting the award or prize, to provide proof of their identity and residence information previously provided by the participant.
The decision of The Provider is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, the Provider is entitled to choose another winner.
The prize is awarded in its current state. The Provider is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize nor for any damage during delivery (shipping) of the prize.
The handling of the delivery of the prize is arranged by the Provider, advertiser/sponsor or another appointed third party. In this last case, the Provider is not responsible for the delivery of the prize. In that case, the date of delivery of the prize will be determined in consultation with the supplier of the prize.
The participants of the challenge gives The Provider and sponsors of the challenge permission to use, free of charge, any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television and internet.
At the request of The Provider, the winner(s) of the prize will cooperate in promotional activities of The Provider to the extent that can be reasonably expected of them, including publicity regarding the announcements of the winner(s) across all media including radio, television and the Internet. For cooperating with these promotional activities no financial compensation will be paid.
Personal information may be used to execute the competition and the award ceremony. In this context, The Provider is entitled to provide personal data to third parties involved in the relevant competition (including suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and/or producers). Moreover, the participant gives permission to The Provider to keep him/her informed of the products and/or services of The Provider, its partners (including sponsors, manufacturers and advertisers) and carefully selected companies.
Use of the awarded prize is at the expense and risk of the winner. The Provider can not be held liable for use of the prize by the winner under the General and/or specific conditions for competitions.
The Provider is in no way responsible for any damages arising from participation in the competition or for any technical malfunctions, failures or delays with respect to participation in the competition or the appointment of the winner.
The Provider is in no way responsible for any problems or defects arising from the use of the Website and/or downloading any components whatsoever in relation to the competition.
The Provider has the right to disqualify participants if he believes that the participants are not acting in conformity with the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions or if the participant is otherwise fraudulently accessing the competition or unfairly influencing the course of the competition.
The Provider is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions for the duration of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the competition, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website).
If one or more conditions of the General and/or specific terms and conditions competitions are void or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions.
The participants of the challenge agree this document is for educational purposes only and based/designed on the author’s personal experience and opinion, as well as their understanding of past and current research.
The use of information shared within this document/guideline is solely at your own risk. If you choose not to obtain the consent of a licensed healthcare professional and qualified fitness professional before using the recommendations in this e-book, you are agreeing to take full responsibility for your actions, the author does not take any responsibility for any liabilities.
Any questions, complaints or comments about the competitions can be made in writing and sent to the participating Anytime Fitness address.