“Try us for free*” and “7 day free trial” and “10 day free trial” and “14 day free trial”
These offers are available at participating clubs only. Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of 7 consecutive days, unless otherwise stated in writing by the participating club.
Offer valid for first time guests who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only, (photo ID required). Offer subject to satisfactory completion of pre-exercise screening & to standard temporary/guest membership terms. Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable. Only valid at participating clubs. Limit 1 offer per person. Where the trial pass permits use outside staffed hours, a refundable deposit may be payable for an access card. Further provisions may apply. Contact the participating club for details.
No cash value; may not be sold. Not valid with any other offer. Personal information of guests will be managed in accordance with the Anytime Fitness privacy statement.
Recommended Pricing Of An Individual 12 Month Membership
Initial Joining Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $99
Regional Clubs $99
Access Card Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $69.95
Regional Clubs $69.95
12 Month Agreement
Metropolitan Clubs $815.40 ($67.95 per month)
Sydney Metropolitan Clubs $851.40 ($70.95 per month)
Regional Clubs $779.40 ($64.95 per month)
Total Cost (Recommended)
Metropolitan Clubs $984.35
Sydney Metropolitan Clubs $1020.35
Regional Clubs $948.35
These prices are recommended only. Each club sets its own pricing so prices will vary. Usual membership terms and conditions apply. Ask your local club for details of its scheduled offers, pricing and other terms. See Find a Gym page.
AF Challenge Terms and Conditions
The individual set forth below (‘Participant’) voluntarily desires to participate in the ‘AF Challenge’ (‘Challenge’) on the Challenge Date(s) set forth below hosted by the participating Anytime Fitness gyms across Australia. Participant understands and agrees to the Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) set forth below:
Challenge Date(s): 2 September 2019 – 27 October 2019
Participant: The individual participating in this Challenge.
The following Terms apply to the Challenge promoted by Anytime Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 11 131 035 491) (‘Anytime Australia’) and hosted by participating Anytime Fitness Clubs across Australia (‘Anytime Fitness Club’).
- Participation in the Challenge is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- Participant acknowledges that the Completion is divided into Phase 1- AF Challenge and Phase 2- Become a National Winner. The participant can elect to participate in Phase 2 and go into the draw to become a National Winner, however is under no obligation to do so. For the avoidance of doubt, only Participants participating in Phase 2, will be bound by items 14-25 below.
- All rights and remedies granted to Anytime Australia and Anytime Fitness Clubs under these Terms are in addition to the rights and remedies governed by the Membership Agreement entered into by Participant and any Anytime Fitness Club.
- Officers, employees, contractors and immediate family members of Anytime Australia or Anytime Fitness Clubs are ineligible to participate in the Challenge.
- Anytime Australia and Anytime Fitness Clubs will not be responsible for any delay in preforming their obligations under these Terms due to causes beyond their control.
- The Challenge is only open to current and active members, over the age of 18.
Phase 1- AF Challenge:
- The Challenge commences at 12:01am AEST on 2 September 2019 and ends at 12:01am AEST on 28 October 2019.
- To enter the Challenge, Participants must:
- be a current and active member of any Anytime Fitness Club in Australia;
- register their interest at the participating Anytime Fitness Club to participate in the Challenge between 5 August 2019 to 27 August 2019;
- pay the Registration Fee (early bird Registration Fee RRP: $79, full price Registration Fee RRP $99. Prices may vary as each Club is individually owned and operated); and
- successfully complete a pre-exercise questionnaire.
- Anytime Fitness Clubs and Anytime Australia make no guarantees, warranties, representations or promises of any weight-loss in association with the Challenge.
- Minimum Obligations throughout the Challenge:
- Participant must insert their weigh-in measurements onto their member portal on:
- Week 1 (2 September 2019);
- Week 4 (30 September 2019); and
- Week 8 (28 October 2019); and
- Participant must submit a ‘Week One Progress Photo’ at Week 1, a ‘Week Four Progress Photo’ at Week 4 and an ‘Week Eight Progress Photo’ at Week 8; and
- Participant must wear tight-fitting athletic clothes consisting of a t-shirt and shorts or pants, and must remove shoes, hats, and any additional articles of clothing from the body when doing their weigh-ins and for the Week 1, Week 4 and Week 8 photos, as described in item 10 (a) and 10(b); and
- Participant must complete all 8-weeks of the Challenge.
- Proper Health and Physical Condition:
- Participants should be in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Challenge. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to determine whether they are sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in this Challenge or the workouts offered as part of it.
- Participants acknowledge the risks and dangers associated with the strenuous exercise that forms part of this Challenge, which include, but are not limited to serious bodily injury, death or other damage or injury. Participants assume all such risks and responsibility for damages, liabilities, losses or expenses which the Participant may incur as a result of participation.
- To the extent permitted by law, Anytime Fitness Clubs, Anytime Australia, Anytime Fitness LLC and any of their representatives, exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Challenge.
Phase 2- Become a National Winner
- On or about 28 October 2019, Participants will be given the opportunity to enter to become a national winner.
- Participant may elect to go into the draw to be a national winner. To enter to become a Nation Winner Participants must submit themselves via the online entry form found on the portal at www.anytimefitness.com.au/challenge by no later than 30 October 2019. They will be required to fill out all the information on the form. For the avoidance of doubt, a Participant cannot win the Challenge unless they go into the draw to be a national winner and have completed all minimum obligations as set out in item 10, above.
- Participant acknowledges that if participating in Phase 2 of the Challenge, they remain bound by items 1- 13, above, of these Terms.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that failure to comply with minimum obligations as set out in item 10, above will result in disqualification from the Challenge and will no longer be eligible to be a national winner.
- Any disqualification will not entitle Participants to recover any fees or charges paid in connection with the Challenge.
- Each Anytime Fitness Club will select 1 male and 1 female winner from their Participants who submitted themselves up to be a winner by no later than 10 November 2019 (‘Participant Finalists’). Participant Finalists will be selected based on the information provided via the online entry form.
- Anytime Australia will select 1 national male winner and 1 national female winner from the Participant Finalists on 13 November 2019 at Collective Wellness Group: Level 2/71 Longueville Rd Lane Cove NSW 2066 at 12:00pm AEST (‘Challenge Winners’). The Challenge Winners will be selected based on the best responses, as determined by Anytime Fitness in its sole discretion, provided via the online entry form. Anytime Australia’s decision is final, and no discussions will be entered into with respect to the decision.
- The Challenge Winners agree to their photograph, name, Anytime Fitness Club, and any of the information and photographs provided in the online entry form being used by Anytime Australia and Anytime Fitness Clubs for promotional purposes including in written and/or video testimonials, statements, advertisements, social media posts and articles.
- The Challenge Winners will be notified by phone and/or email on 13 November 2019.
- The Challenge Winners will be announced on Anytime Australia Pty Ltd social media accounts including Anytime Australia Facebook and Anytime Australia Instagram on 18 November 2019.
- The National Prize:
- $5,000 cash for 1 male Challenge Winner and $5,000 cash for 1 female Challenge Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be 1 national male Challenge Winner and 1 national female Challenge Winner.
- The Prize is not transferrable and can only be claimed by each named Challenge Winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, Anytime Fitness Clubs, Anytime Australia, Anytime Fitness LLC and any of their representatives, exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the awarding or use of the Prize. The Group accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the Prize. The Challenge Winners should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
Win 1-year Anytime Fitness Membership Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) apply to the competition titled ‘Win 1- year Anytime Fitness Membership’ (‘Competition’) promoted by Anytime Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 11 131 035 491) (‘Anytime Australia’).
- Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- All rights and remedies granted to Anytime Australia under these Terms are in addition to the rights and remedies governed by the Membership Agreement between the Winner and the Anytime Fitness club.
- Anytime Australia will not be responsible for any delay in preforming its obligations under these terms due to causes beyond Anytime Australia’s control.
- Officers, employees, contractors and immediate family members of Anytime Australia or of Anytime Fitness Clubs are ineligible to participate in the Competition.
- The Competition commences at 12:01am AEST on 2 October 2019 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on 9 October 2019.
- Participation in the Competition is open to individuals who are currently a member of Anytime Fitness (‘Member’).
- To enter the competition:
- The Member will be able to enter via a link provided on either email or social channels, allowing them to complete the 2019 Member Survey.
- The Member must complete the Survey and describe Anytime Fitness in 5 words or less (‘Question’).
- The Prize:
- The Member with the best answer to the Question will win a 1-year membership at their home Anytime Fitness.
- The recommended retail price of the membership is $984.35.
- The Prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Anytime Australia will reimburse the winner’s home club directly.
- The winners will be selected at Anytime Australia’s Head Office on 14 October 2019.
- The winners will be notified by phone and/or email on 16 October 2019.
- If the winners do not claim the Prize by 30 November 2019, Anytime Australia will conduct another draw to establish a “new winner” at 12 noon AEST on 2 December 2019, subject to approval by relevant state authorities. The draw will be conducted at Anytime Australia’s Head Office. The new winner will be notified by phone on the day of the draw 4 December 2019.
- If the new winner has not responded to claim their Prize by 31 December 2019 Anytime Australia reserves the right to cancel the Competition, at this point and no further draws shall take place.
- The Winner acknowledges and agrees:
- The Prize is non-transferrable and can only be claimed and used by the named winner; and
- Upon completion of the Prizes 1- year term, the Winner will be transferred back to a standard membership agreement and will be required to begin paying full membership rates, applicable to their home Club.
- To the extent permitted by law, Anytime Australia, Anytime Fitness LLC and any of their representatives, excluded all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this competition or the awarding or use of the Prize. Anytime Australia accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the Prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.