“Try us for free*” and “7 day free trial” and “10 day free trial” and “14 day free trial”
These offers are available at participating clubs only. Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of 7 consecutive days, unless otherwise stated in writing by the participating club.
Offer valid for first time guests who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only, (photo ID required). Offer subject to satisfactory completion of pre-exercise screening & to standard temporary/guest membership terms. Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable. Only valid at participating clubs. Limit 1 offer per person. Where the trial pass permits use outside staffed hours, a refundable deposit may be payable for an access card. Further provisions may apply. Contact the participating club for details.
No cash value; may not be sold. Not valid with any other offer. Personal information of guests will be managed in accordance with the Anytime Fitness privacy statement.
Recommended Pricing Of An Individual 12 Month Membership
Initial Joining Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $99
Regional Clubs $99
Access Card Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $69.95
Regional Clubs $69.95
12 Month Agreement
Metropolitan Clubs $815.40 ($67.95 per month)
Sydney Metropolitan Clubs $851.40 ($70.95 per month)
Regional Clubs $779.40 ($64.95 per month)
Total Cost (Recommended)
Metropolitan Clubs $984.35
Sydney Metropolitan Clubs $1020.35
Regional Clubs $948.35
These prices are recommended only. Each club sets its own pricing so prices will vary. Usual membership terms and conditions apply. Ask your local club for details of its scheduled offers, pricing and other terms. See Find a Gym page.
My AF Journey Competition Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) apply to the competition titled ‘My AF Journey’ (‘Competition’) promoted by Anytime Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 11 131 035 491) (‘Anytime Australia’).
1. Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. Anytime Australia will not be responsible for any delay in performing its obligations under these Terms due to causes beyond Anytime Australia’s control.
3. The Competition commences at 9:00am AEST on 1 June 2019 and ends at 9:00am AEST on 31 July 2019 (‘End Date’).
4. Officers, employees, contractors and immediate family members of Anytime Australia or of Anytime Fitness Clubs in Australia are ineligible to participate in the Competition.
5. Participation in the Competition is open to individuals who are:
a. 18 years of age and over;
b. a current member of an Anytime Fitness club in Australia;
c. able to travel to Hamilton Island from 24 October 2019 to 27 October 2019; and
d. able to attend the Anytime Fitness Conference Gala Dinner on 26 October 2019 (‘Gala Dinner’)
6. For the avoidance of doubt, it is an essential term of the Competition that the entrant is fit to travel and attend the Gala Dinner, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
7. To enter the Competition the entrant must complete the entry form at www.anytimefitness.com.au/journey which includes:
a. providing Anytime Australia with the entrant’s details including their name, phone number, email address and which club they are a member of;
b. uploading a ‘before’ photo/video of the entrant (no older than 3 years) and an ‘after’ photo/video (no older than 3 months);
c. completing the written portion of the application or video portion, namely ‘tell us your story in 500 words or less’.
8. In order to be a valid entry, the entrant’s membership with their Anytime Fitness Club cannot be in arrears at the time of the draw. If an entrant’s membership is in arrears at the time of the draw, their entry will be disqualified.
10. There will be two (2) winners of the Competition (‘Winners’).
11. Anytime Australia will judge the Winners with a panel of 3 judges at 10:00am on 5 August 2019. The Judges will select the Winners using the following criteria:
a. The authenticity of the story
b. The effort of the entry
c. That all terms and conditions are met
12. Each of the Winners will be awarded the following Prize:
a. return economy flights for two people from the Winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Hamilton Island;
b. 3 nights’ accommodation twin share worth $900 in total (Check-in:24/10/2019, Check-out: 27/10/2019);
c. 2 tickets to attend the Anytime Fitness Gala Dinner on 26/10/2019 worth $400 in total; and
d. a $500 gift card.
13. The total prize pool is valued at up to $10,000 ($5,000 per prize)
14. Each Winner will be responsible for any additional costs or expenses associated with the Prize including meals, drinks, transport to and from the airport, travel insurance and any other incidentals.
15. The Winners will be notified by phone and email on 12 August 2019. The Winners agree to keep their successful entry confidential until Anytime Australia announces the winners to the general public on 28 October 2019. The Winners acknowledge that if they do not keep it confidential, the prize may be forfeited, and Anytime Australia cannot be held liable for any loss incurred in respect to the forfeited prize.
16. Anytime Australia will announce the Winners at the Anytime Fitness Annual Conference in Hamilton Island on 26 October 2019 and on the Anytime Fitness Australia Facebook and/or Instagram page on 28 October 2019.
17. If a Winner is unable to attend Hamilton Island on 24 to 26 October 2019, the entire Prize is forfeited and Anytime Australia will award the prize to the next most deserving entrant. Winners will be required to confirm their ability to attend this event in writing no later than 19 August 2019.
18. Where Anytime Australia has taken all reasonable steps to notify each winner of their prize without success, the prize will be held for 3 days and if unclaimed will be retracted. Anytime Australia will then award the Prize to the next most deserving entrant.
19. The Winners acknowledge and agree:
a. the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to it;
b. the Prize is non- transferable or exchangeable for cash or kind and can only be claimed by the Winners; and
c. the flights and accommodation cannot be altered or extended for any reason.
20. To the extent permitted by law, Anytime Australia, Anytime Fitness LLC and any of their representatives, exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage, cost or claim, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Competition or the awarding or use of the Prize. Anytime Australia accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the Prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
Go into the draw for a chance to win a MG3 Core (ACT Anytime Fitness Group) Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) apply to the competition titled ‘Go into the draw for a chance to win a MG3 Core’ (‘Competition’) promoted by:
i. AFC2 Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Casey;
ii. Charnwood Fitness Centre Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Charnwood;
iii. Anytime Chisholm Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Chisholm;
iv. Anytime Ultimate Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Civic;
v. Dickson Fitness Centre Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Dickson;
vi. Anytime Fyshwick Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Fyshwick;
vii. AFC1 Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Gungahlin;
viii. Canberra Southern Cross Club Limited Trading as Anytime Fitness Jamison;
ix. Mirtsch Enterprises Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Jerrabomberra;
x. The Trustee for A & C Mills Trust & The Trustee for C & L Nankervis Trust Trading as Anytime Fitness Kingston;
xi. Aberdeen Investment Group Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Lanyon;
xii. The Simpson Family Trust and Anytime Gazza Pty Ltd Trading as Anytime Fitness Queanbeyan;
xiii. Canberra Southern Cross Limited Trading as Anytime Fitness Stellar;
xiv. Canberra Southern Cross Club Limited Trading as Anytime Fitness Tuggeranong;
xv. Canberra Southern Cross Club Limited Trading as Anytime Fitness Weston; and
xvi. Canberra Southern Cross Limited Trading as Anytime Fitness Woden.
Collectively (‘ACT Anytime Fitness Group’)
- Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- All rights and remedies granted to ACT Anytime Fitness Group under these Terms are in addition to the rights and remedies governed by the Membership Agreement entered into by the members and the respective ACT Anytime Fitness Group Club.
- ACT Anytime Fitness Group will not be responsible for any delay in preforming obligations under these terms due to causes beyond the ACT Anytime Fitness Group’s control.
- Anytime Australia Pty Ltd (‘Anytime Australia’) is not a party to these Terms and will have no obligations with respect to the Terms.
- Officers, employees, contractors and immediate family members of Anytime Australia, ACT Anytime Fitness Group or of Anytime Fitness Clubs are ineligible to participate in the Competition.
- The Competition commences at 12:01am AEST on 8 July 2019 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on 11 August 2019.
- Participation in the Competition is open to individuals who are not currently a member of Anytime Fitness (‘Non-member’).
- To enter the competition:
- The Non-member must join one of the ACT Anytime Fitness Group’s Club between 8 July 2019 and 11 August 2019; and
- The Non-member must be a local resident or worker who is 18 years and older (photo ID required); and
- The Non-member must join for a minimum term of 12 months under standard membership agreement terms.
- The Non-member must pay the full $99 joining fee and fob access key.
- Corporate Non-members are eligible to pay half the joining fee.
- Once the Non-Member becomes a member at one of the ACT Anytime Fitness Group’s Clubs, they will be entered into a New- Member Draw at their respective ACT Anytime Fitness Group Club.
- Each ACT Anytime Fitness Group Club will randomly draw one (1) member from their respective New Member Draw on 12 August 2019. The Draw will be conducted at their respective Club.
- Each selected Member will then be entered into the draw to win a MG3 Core (RRP $15,000) (the ‘Prize’). There is only 1 Prize available. For the avoidance of doubt, 16 Members will be entered into the draw to win the Prize.
- The selected member from each club will be notified by phone and/or email on 12 August 2019 that they have been selected and asked to attend the final draw held on 15 August 2019 at John McGrath MG Belconnen (Cnr Cohen &, Josephson St, Belconnen ACT 2617).
- The winner will be selected via a random draw on 15 August 2019. The draw will be conducted at John McGrath MG Belconnen (Cnr Cohen &, Josephson St, Belconnen ACT 2617).
- The winner’s name, suburb and home Club will be announced on the respective participating clubs’ Facebook and Instagram page.
- The winner acknowledges and agrees:
- The Prize is non-transferrable, nor redeemable for cash and can only be claimed by the named winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, ACT Anytime Fitness Group, Anytime Australia, Anytime Fitness LLC and any of their representatives (the ‘Group’), excluded all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this competition or the awarding or use of the Prize. The Group accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the Prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.