Website Terms and Conditions
This website (Website) is operated by Anytime Australia Pty Ltd ABN 11 131 035 491 (Anytime Australia). By using or accessing this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to these terms & conditions, please don’t use or access this Website. Anytime Australia may change these terms and conditions from time to time, so you should check these terms and conditions regularly.
Your physical condition
You acknowledge the risks and dangers associated with the strenuous exercise that forms part of the content and services, which include, but are not limited to serious bodily injury, death or other damage or injury. You assume all such risks and responsibility for damages, liabilities, losses or expenses which you may incur as a result of your participation.
Each time you use this Website, you must ensure you are in good physical condition and know of no medical or other reason why you should not exercise. If unsure, you should not use the Website until you have sought appropriate medical guidance and been given the go-ahead.
You agree to give us all relevant personal health and fitness information both before and during the course of any exercise program or other activity. You also agree to complete our Pre-Exercise Questionnaire upon our request. In some cases, responses you give will require that you get medical guidance before exercising. You acknowledge that pre-exercise or other screening is no substitute for medical advice and does not guarantee against injury or death.
You promise that information you give us will be true and accurate and not misleading in any way. You must not use the Website if you are suffering from any illness, disease, injury or other condition that could be a risk to your health or safety or that of other members and others. We may suspend or cancel your account if we have reason to suspect that you have not complied with this paragraph or these terms & conditions more generally.
Anytime Australia and its affiliates make no guarantee, warranty, representation or promise of any health outcomes associated with your use of the Website, including but not limited to weight-loss, weight gain or other changes in body composition or your health or wellbeing more generally.
For safety and security reasons you must be at least 18 years old to register for this Website. However, if you are 16 or 17 years of age, and both you and your parent or guardian agree to the Special Conditions for 16-17 Year Olds (which are for your protection and may be found at www.anytimefitness.com.au), you may register. Your account may be immediately cancelled if you break one of the Special Conditions for 16-17 Year Olds.
We have the right to refuse to deal with you, at any time, at our sole discretion, including the suspension or termination of your account, if we believe that you may or will bring our reputation, those individuals who represent us in the market place and our other users into disrepute or otherwise will interfere with other parties’ rights to have reasonable use of and access to the Website or to the contents and components of the Website or are in any way in breach of these terms and conditions.
Your use of this Website
You must not:
use this Website (including by posting content) in a manner that violates a law or regulation of any country or may cause harm, distress or loss to any person;
disrupt, interfere with, reverse engineer or compromise the security of this Website or any software or hardware used in connection with this Website; or
restrict, inhibit or interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that your account registration nor your acceptance of these terms & conditions provides you with access to products and services provided at or through any physical Anytime Fitness club located worldwide.
Fees and payment
There are no fees to access the free portion of the Website.
You must tell us promptly if you change your contact or payment details or if there is a change to other relevant personal information, including anything that may affect health or safety.
You understand that photos, films, videos or audio recordings may be taken of subscribers for promotional purposes. Your permission will first be obtained if this is done. By registering your account, you agree to allow your image, recording or likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by us or our affiliates and you assign your rights in any of these materials to Anytime Fitness LLC.
Intellectual property rights
Anytime Australia and its licensors own the intellectual property rights (including copyright and trade marks) in respect of this Website and its contents. You must not copy, modify, transmit or adapt this Website or its contents or otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of Anytime Australia or its licensors without Anytime Australia prior written consent.
If you post any content on this Website, you grant Anytime Australia a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free licence to use, publish, reproduce and modify that content for any purpose. You warrant that you own the intellectual property rights in any content you post on this Website and that it does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
During your use of this Website, Anytime Australia may issue and request cookies to and from your computer or mobile device. By using this Website you authorise Anytime Australia to issue and request such cookies.
Warranties and limitations
To the extent permitted by law:
all statutory and implied guarantees, warranties and conditions of any kind in connection with this Website and its contents are expressly disclaimed. Anytime Australia does not exclude any statutory or implied guarantee, condition or warranty which cannot be lawfully excluded;
Anytime Australia does not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted or that this Website will operate error free, that any defects will be corrected or that this Website and their servers are free of computer viruses, trojans, spyware and other harmful material;
Anytime Australia does not warrant that it will be able to prevent any unlawful, harmful or inappropriate use, modification or alteration of this Website, or that it will give notice of such use, modification or alteration;
Anytime Australia does not warrant or make any representations about the correctness, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability, quality or otherwise of this Website or its contents. Your use of this Website and the information on it is at your own risk; and this Website and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Anytime Australia may change this Website or limit or terminate your access to this Website at any time without notice.
Some laws imply terms, conditions and guarantees into agreements such as these terms and conditions that cannot be excluded. If Anytime Australia breaches a non-excludable term, condition or guarantee, it will be liable for that breach. However, if Anytime Australia is allowed to limit its liability for that breach under the relevant law, Anytime Australia’s liability will be limited to supplying the same services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied by someone else (at Anytime Australia’s option).
Anytime Australia makes no representation that the content of this Website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access this Website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any non-excludable consumer rights you may have, Anytime Australia and its affiliates (including but not limited to Anytime Fitness LLC) will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage, loss of profits, revenue, expectation, business, savings, data or unavailability of systems or any other loss whatsoever, whether arising under contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in connection with this Website, or any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, this Website.
You will hold Anytime Australia and its affiliated companies (including but not limited to Anytime Fitness LLC) harmless against any claims, proceedings losses, liabilities, costs or other expenses (including legal costs) incurred by them in connection with, whether directly or indirectly, your breach of these terms and conditions, your use or access of this Website or any violation by you of any applicable law or these terms and conditions.
Anytime Australia, Anytime Fitness LLC and their affiliates will not be responsible for any delay in preforming their obligations under these terms & conditions due to causes beyond their reasonable control.
You may terminate your free account at any time.
By using this Website, you agree that any claim or dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions, or your use of this Website, will be resolved in accordance with the law applying in the State of New South Wales and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Marketing permission terms
By signing your Membership Agreement, you agree to accept these Marketing Permission Terms (‘Terms’), and give your unconditional permission and authority for Anytime Australia Pty Ltd ABN 11 131 035 491 (Anytime Australia) (along with its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees and representatives), except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, acquired whilst you are participating in Anytime Australia activities for marketing, advertising and all related purposes in promoting or publicising the ‘Anytime Fitness Australia’ brand, and the systems connected therewith, and/or any other legitimate purposes of Anytime Australia activities, without compensation, unless required by law. You agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim arising out of any use or alteration of such materials.
As part of our strong and growing brand presence, we love to celebrate our members and guests and highlight their accomplishment via channels such as social media, our website, newsletters, and other sources. By entering Anytime Fitness Australia and participating in the activities, you are granting Anytime Fitness Australia the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or record you in connection to your participation at Anytime Fitness Australia and to use the photograph and/or recording and the name, likeness, voice, and appearance of yourself captured therein for promotional purposes. Anytime Australia will collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose your Personal Information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
You agree to waive the right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind. This release and the above consents are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by applicable law. If any portion of the release from liability or the consents is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision(s) severed here from. These Terms apply to any person acting for you, on your behalf or acquiring rights through you which shall include but not remain limited to your heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and any other next of kin. You understand that Anytime Fitness Australia is relying on your acceptance of these Terms by signing your Membership Agreement, that you agree to allow your participation in the Anytime Fitness Australia activities.
These terms and conditions were last updated in May 2020.
“Try us for free*” and “7 day free trial” and “10 day free trial” and “14 day free trial”
These offers are available at participating clubs only. Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of 7 consecutive days, unless otherwise stated in writing by the participating club.
Offer valid for first time guests who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only, (photo ID required). Offer subject to satisfactory completion of pre-exercise screening & to standard temporary/guest membership terms. Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable. Only valid at participating clubs. Limit 1 offer per person. Where the trial pass permits use outside staffed hours, a refundable deposit may be payable for an access card. Further provisions may apply. Contact the participating club for details.
No cash value; may not be sold. Not valid with any other offer. Personal information of guests will be managed in accordance with the Anytime Fitness privacy statement.
Recommended Pricing Of An Individual 12 Month Membership
Initial Joining Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $99
Regional Clubs $99
Access Card Fee
Metropolitan Clubs $89.95
Regional Clubs $89.95
12 Month Agreement
Sydney/ACT Metropolitan Clubs $19.95 per week ($86.45 per month)
Metropolitan Clubs $18.95 per week ( $82.12 per month)
Regional Clubs $17.95 per week ($77.78 per month)
Total Annual Cost (Recommended)
Sydney/ACT Metropolitan Clubs $1,215.95
Metropolitan Clubs $1,164.35
Regional Clubs $1,112.35
These prices are recommended only for a 12 month agreement. Each club sets its own pricing so prices will vary. Usual membership terms and conditions apply. Ask your local club for details of its scheduled offers, pricing and other terms. See Find a Gym page.
SA Two Weeks Free Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is being run by Anytime Australia Pty Ltd (‘Promoter’).
2. The promotion commences at 12:01AM AEST on 16 November 2023 and ends at 11:59PM on 30 November 2023 (‘Promotional Period’).
3. A person is eligible to enter the promotion if:
a. they are new members to an Anytime Fitness Club located in South Australia only;
b. are 18 years or older; and
c. are an Australian resident.
4. Participants who sign up to a new gym membership at an Anytime Fitness Centre in South Australia, will receive their the first two (2) weeks of their membership for free if they sign up during the Promotional Period (‘Promotion’).
5. The free membership is subject to the same terms and conditions as a regular gym membership at the relevant Anytime Fitness Centre.
6. The Promotion is not transferable not can it be exchanged for cash.
7. Participants must agree to enter the standard Anytime Fitness Membership Agreement (‘Membership Agreement’).
8. By entering the Membership Agreement, Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Membership Agreement and comply with the relevant Club Rules of the Anytime Fitness Centre.
10. If a Participant wishes to cancel their Membership Agreement during the Promotional Period, standard cancellation terms and conditions shall apply and as stated in the Membership Agreement.
Compliance with Laws
11. This Promotion is subject to the laws and regulations of South Australia.
Limitation of Liability
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or liability arising from the Promotion.
13. Any disputes relating to the Promotion will be resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution process contained in the Membership Agreement.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time and without prior notice, in compliance with South Australian laws.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
15. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Corporate Membership Terms & Conditions
Eligibility and Registration
- All Corporate Members must provide valid proof of their employment with the Partner Company at the time of collecting the Fob (Access) key.
- Corporate Members are limited to staff members of the Partner Company only. Family and friends of Corporate Members are not eligible for corporate membership.
- Only Corporate Members aged 18 years and older are eligible for corporate membership.
- Existing Anytime Fitness members will need to either be out of their existing membership contract with Anytime Fitness or finish their existing membership contract term with Anytime Fitness before becoming eligible for a Corporate Membership. They will need to sign up for a new Corporate Membership to be eligible for the corporate discount to be applied.
- Corporate Memberships can only be applied for online and the Fob (Access) key must be collected in person by the Corporate Member at the Participating Club that the Corporate Member signs up to. When the Fob (Access) key is collected, evidence of employment must be provided by the Corporate Member to verify their employment with the Partner Company (e.g., a copy of the Corporate Member’s payslip and relevant identification must be provided).
Corporate Membership Duration and Renewal
- Corporate Memberships are for a fixed term of twelve (12) months and will automatically expire upon completion. Eligible individuals will then need to sign a new Corporate Membership contract and provide proof that they are still employed by the Partner Company to be eligible for a new Corporate Membership. A new Fob (Access) key will also need to be purchased as these are non-transferable to new Corporate Memberships.
Fees and Payment
- The total annual cost per twelve (12) month Corporate Membership includes: Gold Membership: $887.32, Silver Membership $985.86, and no discount Membership: $1,164.30.
- All Corporate Membership discounts are based on a Recommended Retail Price of $18.95.
- Corporate Membership offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All Corporate Membership amounts set out above are inclusive of GST.
- Corporate Memberships, like standard memberships, may transfer between Anytime Fitness clubs. In the event of a transfer to another Anytime Fitness club that offers Corporate Memberships, membership prices will remain the same.
- If the Corporate Membership transfers to an Anytime Fitness club that does not offer Corporate Memberships, the standard membership terms and conditions regarding membership transfers will apply and the membership prices may vary.
- Each Partner Company acknowledges and agrees that it will not receive any data pertaining to employee participation. This encompasses membership dues, duration of membership, usage statistics, and any identifiable information.
- Anytime Fitness Australia shall not be responsible for any reporting requirements of each Partner Company.
- A list of all Participating Clubs can be referred to online.
- Joining a non-participating Anytime Fitness club online will void the discount code and may result in the Corporate Membership being cancelled or charged at a standard club rate depending on the individual Anytime Fitness club process.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Corporate Members may cancel their Corporate Membership by following their Anytime Fitness Club’s cancellation process.
- Refunds for prepaid memberships will be subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Corporate Membership Agreement.
- Corporate Members must comply with all Club Rules of all Anytime Fitness Clubs whether participating or not.
- Failure to comply with all Club Rules may result membership suspension/ban or termination.
- Corporate Memberships are for individual Corporate Members only and Corporate Members are not permitted to bring any guests with them.
Health and Safety
- Corporate Members must complete necessary pre-screening exercise questionnaires (where applicable) to ensure they are in good health and capable of participating in physical activities and capable to use the Club facilities and services.
- For the purpose of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW) and section 139 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any other applicable civil liability legislation, the Corporate Member acknowledges that use of the Clubs’s facilities and Services may constitute ‘recreational services’ and/or is dangerous and that there is a significant and obvious risk to the Corporate Members health and safety in participating in the Club’s facilities and services.
- The Corporate Member acknowledges, agrees, and understands that the risk warning in the preceding paragraph constitutes a ‘risk warning’ for the purposes of relevant legislation including for the purpose of section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW).
- The Corporate Member acknowledges, agrees and understands that, to the full extent permitted by law (including by section 139A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), and section 5N of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW)), that any liability from the Anytime Fitness Club that the Corporate Member visits is released from all liability for a failure to comply with any express or implied warranty or guarantee that the facilities and services will be provided with reasonable care and skill, save for any death or injury arising as a result of the Anytime Fitness Club’s reckless conduct.
Severability of Terms
- If anything in these Terms and Conditions is deemed unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- Anytime Fitness Clubs means any Anytime Fitness Club in Australia.
- Corporate Member means an employee of a Partner Company who is eligible for a Corporate Membership at Participating Anytime Fitness Clubs, and aged 18 years and older.
- Facilities and Services means any and all use of the facilities and services including (without limitation) fitness training including strength and conditioning, cardio training, functional training, stretching and other general physical activity.
- Non-participating Anytime Fitness Club means an Anytime Fitness Club that the Corporate Member may transfer to or attend that is not a Participating Club to the Anytime Fitness Corporate Membership Program.
- Participating Anytime Fitness Club means an Anytime Fitness Club that is a Participating Club to the Anytime Fitness Corporate Membership Program.
- Partner Company means an organisation that has registered with Anytime Fitness Australia to offer its employees a Corporate Membership as part of the Anytime Fitness Corporate Membership Program.
- Standard Membership means a standard membership agreement with Anytime Fitness Clubs that is excluded from the Anytime Fitness Corporate Membership Program.